Administration & Management Team | Mexico City, MX
DynAdmic, is a marketplace that allows media buyers to purchase premium digital video advertising inventory through a proprietary audio recognition technology that targets specific audiences based on the video’s content.
As an Office Manager at DynAdmic, you will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on within all departments in the company and be responsible for organizing all of the administrative and activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. You must make sure that the office runs efficiently so that the organization can fulfil its aims.
We’re looking for an organized, detailed-oriented, resourceful, self-motivated individual to provide administrative and operational support across all areas of our business.
As an Office Manager, you'll need to:
- Manage our work environment, keeping the office clean and organized, stocking supplies, and making sure our workstations and furniture are functional
- Plan and coordinate activities and events: office meals, team outings, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, offsites—and think of other new and fun activities!
- Act as primary contact between the company and office building management
- Maintain internal tools and documentation
- Manage post sales clients and contractor relationships regarding administrative issues, manage clients’ payment collecting.
- Assist the global financial management and managing director Latin America
- Assist with new-hire onboarding
- Support all areas of the business as necessary
- Develop and implement new administrative systems and processes and enforce them among employees.
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- You have at least two years experience managing administration and operations in a fast-growing office.
- You understand that there’s no such thing as a “typical day” as an office manager; you consider yourself flexible and able to roll with the punches of anything that comes your way.
- You are extremely proactive and known for anticipating needs before anyone else; when you see something wrong, you fix it
- You value efficiency and want to help the business be the best it can be; you’re always looking for practices and processes that can be improved.
- You’re exceptionally organized, a natural project manager, and committed to ensuring tasks are done well and on time.
- You’re emotionally intelligent and sensitive to group dynamics and needs.
- You’re great at planning fun and creative events.
- You understand the importance of being accessible; team members feel comfortable approaching you.
- You are Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-moving start-up environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Spanish and English fluent. French and/or Portuguese is a plus.
Please send resume to valerie[at]dynadmic.com and lara[at]dynadmic.com
DynAdmic creates engaging, high impact video experiences, through a unique video content recognition technology that helps identify viewers’ interests to serve the right ad to the right person in real-time. We use a never-before-seen contextual/targeting solution to sell tailored & highly-focused online video campaigns in programmatic buying and RTB. To date, we have distributed campaigns for the world’s leading brands including Accor Group, Pepsico, Red Bull, L’Oréal, Chevrolet, Nissan, Emirates Airlines, Nivea, Microsoft, Bacardi, etc.
Founded in 2012, DynAdmic has already more than 50 employees with offices in the US, Brazil, Mexico and France.